I truly believe that you can’t reach your goals without having a plan. You need to act in a smart way, be intelligent on how you’re going to improve yourself. Setting clear goals is essential to motivate yourself and ensuring your efforts are aligned with who you are.
Turn your attention to develop several goals that will enable you to be successful where you want to be and the best method to do it is by setting SMART goals. We use this acronym in a management organization but your life, your own life is a f*cking organization that you need to improve every single day and make sure everything is working well so here it is:
- SPECIFIC – Define clearly what you want.
- MEASURABLE – Find out when you have achieved your goal.
- ATTAINABLE – Make sure you are realistic on what you want to reach. Small steps for big changes.
- RELEVANT – Ask you why you want to attain this goal and especially if it will be a step in the right direction or not.
- TIME-BASED – Don’t overestimated yourself and be realistic in terms of time. Accept to be flexible and understand even if you want to control everything, you won’t be able sometimes to do it. (I know, it’s a tough one.)
I love to say our wellbeing is a strategic game we need to improve every day to hit the target, so you need to be flexible as well as having all points above clearly distinct in your mind. So now, write your goals down and keep track of your progress!
A goal properly set is halfway reached.
Full love – Roxie